Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone seen an object move by itself because of ouija board?

I mean, without fingers touching anythingHas anyone seen an object move by itself because of ouija board?
Nope, Ouija boards are just parlor games. Though, I do know how to move it without anyone knowing.....it is really funny to scare the crap out of my friends.Has anyone seen an object move by itself because of ouija board?
No, I haven't,but I do know that ruled. I had one a very long time ago. I realized that something was not right. I de believe Satan had some kind of ruling over the ouija board.
The fact that ouija boards are sold in toy shops is a bit of a give away. :)





Practicing Shaman... quantum physics rocks.
I knew someone who said it did back in the 70's when they were popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment