Friday, January 8, 2010

I need help. How do I find the trajectory of an object?

When I was reading one of my books that talks about physics and it started talking about the trajectory of a cannon that went in an arc shape. I read it a few times, but I couldn't understand it. I want someone to show step by step how to explain how you get the trajectory of an object.I need help. How do I find the trajectory of an object?
The formal for finding the trajectory of an object is as follows:





who+cares= no oneI need help. How do I find the trajectory of an object?
galileo studied projectiles and found that they moved in two directions at the same time. he determined that the motion of a projectile follows the curved path of a parabola. the parabolic path of a projectile is called its trajectory. the shape of a projectiles trajectory depends on its initial velocity-both its initial speed and direction- and on the accleeration due to graity. to understand and analyze projectile motion, you need to consider the horizontal and vertical components of the objects motion seperately.gravity influences he vertical motion of a projectile by acceleratin it downward. note that gravity has no effect on an objects horizontal motion. so the two components of a projectiles motion can be considered independentaly. as a result a projectile experiences both uniform motion and uniformely accelerated motion at the same time.





x direction = d=vt


y direction= d=Vit=1/2at^2
  • liquid color try
  • fragrance oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment