Friday, January 8, 2010

What's difference between treating someone as an object and treating someone as a person?

In the bible Song 2: 8-17..i need help please!! BEST GETS 10 :]What's difference between treating someone as an object and treating someone as a person?
The latter engenders respect, the former not so much.What's difference between treating someone as an object and treating someone as a person?
go to a bdsm web sight and look it up.
A hooker is an object





A wife is a person





;-)





Sgs 2:8 ';Ah, I hear him-my lover! Here he comes, leaping on the mountains and bounding over the hills.


Sgs 2:9 My lover is like a swift gazelle or a young deer. Look, there he is behind the wall! Now he is looking in through the window, gazing into the room.


Sgs 2:10 ';My lover said to me, `Rise up, my beloved, my fair one, and come away.


Sgs 2:11 For the winter is past, and the rain is over and gone.


Sgs 2:12 The flowers are springing up, and the time of singing birds has come, even the cooing of turtledoves.


Sgs 2:13 The fig trees are budding, and the grapevines are in blossom. How delicious they smell! Yes, spring is here! Arise, my beloved, my fair one, and come away.' '; [Young Man:]


Sgs 2:14 ';My dove is hiding behind some rocks, behind an outcrop on the cliff. Let me see you; let me hear your voice. For your voice is pleasant, and you are lovely.'; [Young Women of Jerusalem:]


Sgs 2:15 ';Quick! Catch all the little foxes before they ruin the vineyard of your love, for the grapevines are all in blossom.'; [Young Woman:]


Sgs 2:16 ';My lover is mine, and I am his. He feeds among the lilies!


Sgs 2:17 Before the dawn comes and the shadows flee away, come back to me, my love. Run like a gazelle or a young stag on the rugged mountains.[fn2]';
You can't take advantage of them, no matter their race, sex, religion, at all.





HUMAN RACE UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment