Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the most memorable sensual feeling you had about an object unrelated to typical sex?

For example, mine was when I was at Magic Mountain where I imagined my vagina engulfing the Goliath ride. Hard to explain, but the weather was scorching and I felt hot and delusional. I was kinda aroused by the thought of the ride's car flying up to the top of me.What is the most memorable sensual feeling you had about an object unrelated to typical sex?
MY DETACHABLE SHOWER HEAD. ENOUGH SAID.What is the most memorable sensual feeling you had about an object unrelated to typical sex?
After drinking several glasses of wine, I felt excited down there.
Ummmm.....sitting on the washer during the spin cycle?? lol
No offense but rofl. i love you
an ***

No comments:

Post a Comment