Friday, January 8, 2010

What is wrong with Yahoo Beta mail - I keep getting Login error Object expected. I did upgrade to ie7?

It's beta...that's why. All the kinks haven't been worked out.





And IE7 has been giving some programs issues...you might want to go back to original Yahoo until your sure that it's IE7 that is't doing this.


I take classes online and IE7 interfers with the program that we have to use.What is wrong with Yahoo Beta mail - I keep getting Login error Object expected. I did upgrade to ie7?
both yahoo beta and ie7 are badWhat is wrong with Yahoo Beta mail - I keep getting Login error Object expected. I did upgrade to ie7?
Friends on line from Alaska to Florida have been having problems, with there connections as well, they all downloaded the new IE7. Sorry you'll have to go back to the old version if you can, and wait for them to fix the bugs.
I am about to drop IE7 because of those issues, send bug reports and nothing happens. They tried there best to copy Netscape, and tell us that we cannot copy a dvd that we bought. I am using SeaMonkey now for 3 days, no cross platform errors whatsoever, but everything went loopy after IE7 was installed. Of course it will be the only one for windows, one day, but for now, no thanks.
its problematic indeed
  • liquid color try
  • fragrance oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment